Friday, October 29, 2010

The first post in a long time!

SO I have been a foodie slacker as of late but times are changing, I can smell it. This past spring I took a media ethics class and as an assignment for this class I was required to read the New York Times every day. I quickly became an addict and still find myself obsessively doing the crossword puzzle and flipping through the pages. As part of the Times' coolness they include a dining section every Wednesday, this section matches quite perfectly with my soul. I read it quite religiously and search fervently for it every Wednesday in the halls of UVU. Perhaps one day I shall write for it. Last week there was a very extensive article on the increasing varieties of whole wheat pasta available at grocery stores. I do not know if I will be brave enough to attempt whole wheat pasta, as I have recently become obsessed with making my own noodles and fear the density of the whole wheat may be too much, but still the recipes included within the article are worth trying, even if I forgo wheaty pasta for a more enriched variety. I'll work my way up to it, I promise. If any of you know of any good wheat pasta recipes let me know and I may work my way up to it a little sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment